- American Funds Managed Risk Asset Allocation Fund
- Global Atlantic American Funds® Managed Risk Portfolio
- Global Atlantic Balanced Managed Risk Portfolio1
- Global Atlantic BlackRock Selects Managed Risk Portfolio
- Global Atlantic Franklin Dividend and Income Managed Risk Portfolio
- Global Atlantic Growth Managed Risk Portfolio
- Global Atlantic Moderate Growth Managed Risk Portfolio
- Global Atlantic Select Advisor Managed Risk Portfolio
- Global Atlantic Wellington Research Managed Risk Portfolio2
- American Funds Asset Allocation Fund
- American Funds Capital Income Builder®
- BlackRock Global Allocation V.I. Fund
- Delaware Ivy VIP Asset Strategy3
- Franklin Income VIP Fund
- Goldman Sachs Trend Driven Allocation Fund4
- Invesco V.I. Balanced-Risk Allocation Fund
- Invesco V.I. Equity and Income Fund
- PIMCO All Asset Portfolio
- PIMCO Global Managed Asset Allocation Portfolio
- Putnam VT Global Asset Allocation Fund
- AB VPS Growth and Income Portfolio
- American Century VP Capital Appreciation Fund
- American Century VP Disciplined Core Value Fund
- American Century VP Value Fund
- American Funds Washington Mutual Investors Fund℠
- American Funds Growth Fund
- American Funds Growth-Income Fund
- BlackRock Basic Value V.I. Fund
- BlackRock Capital Appreciation V.I. Fund
- BlackRock Equity Dividend V.I. Fund
- BlackRock S&P 500 Index V.I. Fund
- Calvert VP NASDAQ 100 Index Portfolio
- Calvert VP Russell 2000 Small Cap Index Portfolio
- Calvert VP S&P MidCap 400 Index Portfolio
- Delaware Ivy VIP Core Equity5
- Delaware Ivy VIP Value6
- DFA VA US Large Value Portfolio
- DFA VA US Targeted Value Portfolio
- Franklin Rising Dividends VIP Fund
- Goldman Sachs Mid Cap Growth Fund7
- Goldman Sachs Mid Cap Value Fund
- Goldman Sachs Small Cap Equity Insights Fund
- Goldman Sachs U.S. Equity Insights Fund
- Invesco V.I. Comstock Fund
- Invesco V.I. Discovery Mid Cap Growth Fund
- Invesco V.I. Main Street Small Cap Fund
- Lord Abbett Series Fund Mid Cap Stock Portfolio
- MFS® Blended Research Core Equity Portfolio
- MFS® Blended Research Small Cap Equity Portfolio
- MFS® Growth Series
- MFS® Mid Cap Growth Series
- MFS® Mid Cap Value Portfolio
- Putnam VT Large Cap Value Fund
- Putnam VT Multi-Cap Core Fund
- Putnam VT Small Cap Value Fund
INTERNATIONAL & WORLD EQUITY
- American Funds Global Growth Fund
- American Funds International Fund
- American Funds New World Fund®
- Calvert VP EAFE International Index Portfolio
- Delaware Ivy VIP International Core Equity8
- DFA VA International Value Portfolio
- Franklin Mutual Global Discovery VIP Fund
- Goldman Sachs International Equity Insights Fund
- Invesco V.I. Global Fund
- Invesco Oppenheimer V.I. International Growth Fund
- MFS® Research International Portfolio
- Putnam VT International Value Fund
- Templeton Foreign VIP Fund
- American Funds The Bond Fund of America®
- BlackRock High Yield V.I. Fund
- BlackRock Total Return V.I. Fund
- Calvert VP Investment Grade Bond Index Portfolio
- DFA VA Global Bond Portfolio
- Franklin Strategic Income VIP Fund
- Goldman Sachs Core Fixed Income Fund
- Invesco V.I. Government Money Market Fund14
- Lord Abbett Series Fund Bond Debenture Portfolio
- Lord Abbett Series Fund Short Duration Income Portfolio
- MFS® Total Return Bond Series
- PIMCO Emerging Markets Bond Portfolio
- PIMCO International Bond Portfolio (U.S. Dollar-Hedged)
- PIMCO High Yield Portfolio
- PIMCO Total Return Portfolio
- PIMCO Dynamic Bond Portfolio
- Putnam VT Mortgage Securities Fund
- Putnam VT Income Fund
- Templeton Global Bond VIP Fund
- Franklin Global Real Estate VIP Fund
- Invesco V.I. Global Real Estate Fund
- Delaware VIP Real Estate Securities9
- MFS® Global Real Estate Portfolio
- MFS® Utilities Series
- PIMCO CommodityRealReturn® Strategy Portfolio
- PIMCO Real Return Portfolio
- Putnam VT Multi-Asset Absolute Return Fund
1 Effective August 20, 2021, the Global Atlantic Goldman Sachs Dynamic Trends Allocation Portfolio merged into the Global Atlantic Balanced Managed Risk Portfolio.
2 Effective August 20, 2021, the Global Atlantic PIMCO Tactical Allocation Portfolio merged into the Global Atlantic Wellington Research Managed Risk Portfolio.
3 Effective July 1, 2021, Ivy VIP Asset Strategy was renamed Delaware Ivy VIP Asset Strategy.
4 Effective December 31, 2021, Goldman Sachs Global Trends Allocation Fund was renamed Goldman Sachs Trend Driven Allocation Fund.
5 Effective July 1, 2021, Ivy VIP Core Equity was renamed Delaware Ivy VIP Core Equity.
6 Effective July 1, 2021, Ivy VIP Value was renamed Delaware Ivy VIP Value.
7 Effective April 29, 2022, Goldman Sachs Growth Opportunities Fund was renamed Goldman Sachs Mid Cap Growth Fund.
8 Effective July 1, 2021, Ivy VIP International Core Equity was renamed Delaware Ivy VIP International Core Equity.
9Effective July 31, 2022, Delaware Ivy VIP Securian Real Estate Securities was renamed Delaware VIP Real Estate Securities.
10 Asset Allocation Portfolios: Asset allocation does not ensure a profit or protect against loss in a declining market.
11 Small & Midcap: Funds that invest in small/midsize company stocks may be more volatile and involve greater risks than larger or more established companies.
12 World/International: Investing internationally, particularly in emerging markets, involves increased risk including, but not limited to: currency fluctuation, political regulatory risk, currency exchange risks, geopolitical, differences in accounting and limits to information.
13 Fixed Income: The return of principal in bond portfolios is not guaranteed. Bond are subject to, but not limited to: interest rate, credit, duration, prepayment, high yield, government/issuance and market risk.
14 Money Market: You could lose money by investing in the Fund. Although the Fund seeks to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it cannot guarantee it will do so. An investment in the Fund is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency. The Fund’s sponsor has no legal obligation to provide financial support to the Fund, and you should not expect that the sponsor will provide financial support to the Fund at any time.
15 Alternative: Portfolios, often called alternative funds, may invest in non-traditional asset classes, are subject to higher risk and may have higher volatility. Some of the risks may include, but not limited to: fixed income, high yield, commodities, emerging markets, sector risk, event-driven investing risk, large cash positions, derivatives risk, foreign securities risk, real estate risk, illiquidity, currency risk, geographic or geopolitical risks, as well as increased general economic risks.
16 Sector: Portfolios that target exposure to one region or industry may carry greater risk and higher volatility than more broadly diversified portfolios.
17 These portfolios employs a managed volatility strategy that is not a guarantee. The portfolios employs hedging strategies designed to reduce overall portfolio volatility, but alternatively may negatively impact upside growth.
Variable annuities are sold by prospectus. The prospectus contains investment objectives, risks, fees, charges, expenses, and other information regarding the variable annuity contract and the underlying investments, which should be considered carefully before investing money. You can obtain a prospectus from your financial advisor or by clicking on the Prospectus and Literature section below.
ForeInvestors Choice (B - Share) is a flexible premium variable annuity issued by Forethought Life Insurance Company, 10 West Market Street, Suite 2300, Indianapolis, Indiana: FL-FPVA-12, FL-FPVA-12CA, FL-FPVA-12CT, FL-FPVA-12FL, FL-FPVA-12MT, ICC12-FLICVA. ForeInvestors Choice is underwritten and distributed by Forethought Distributors, LLC.
ForeInvestors Choice (C – Share and I-Share ) is a flexible premium variable annuity issued by Forethought Life Insurance Company,10 West Market Street, Suite 2300, Indianapolis, Indiana: FL-FPVA-NCDSC-12, FL-FPVA-NCDSC-12CA, FL-FPVA-NCDSC-12CT, FL-FPVA-NCDSC-12FL, FL-FPVA-NCDSC-12MT, ICC12-NCDSC-FLICVA. ForeInvestors Choice is underwritten and distributed by Forethought Distributors, LLC.
The investment options listed have certain associated risks. For more information about these risks, and to learn more about each investment option’s investment objective, charges and expenses, please refer to the prospectus.
You can download electronic versions of the prospectus, statement of additional information, literature and more.
ForeInvestors Choice VA Client Brochure
Marketing materials may not be available for use in all states.