Everyone has a different goal for their financial future. Let us help you match the right strategy to reach your goal.
We create products that fit your financial needs and are best for you. Not the other way around.
Who is Global Atlantic? How can we help you? Learn about our deep-origins, our ratings, our leadership, our people, and why working with us, or for us, will be a great partnership.
All offices are currently open, and our employees are back 4 or 5 days a week in Hudson Yards, NY and 3 days a week in all other offices. If you have questions on this policy or the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Global Atlantic Financial Group is a leader in the U.S. life insurance and annuity industry, serving the needs of individuals and institutions. Global Atlantic is a majority-owned subsidiary of KKR, a leading global investment firm that offers alternative asset management across multiple strategies and capital markets solutions. Global Atlantic is looking for a diverse team of talented individuals who reinforce our culture of collaboration and innovation. We are dedicated to the career development of our people because we know they are critical to our long-term success. Join our team and come grow with us.
We use Greenhouse as our scheduling tool and communicate through their systems. At times, your email may block our communications. Please be sure to check your SPAM so that you do not miss critical information about our process, including scheduling.
With the evolving sophistication of adversaries – seen through the growing threats from malware, ransomware, and zero-day vulnerabilities – no organization is immune from cyber-attacks. It is crucial to continuously monitor and identify attack chain paths in order to eliminate critical vulnerabilities and detective control blind spots. Global Atlantic is expanding our offensive and defensive security strategy to more effectively respond to emerging threats.
As a Cyber Threat Intelligence and Incident Analyst, you will be part of the Cyber Threat & Vulnerability team on the front lines of Global Atlantic’s cyber defense efforts. The analyst will be responsible for helping manage cyber threat intelligence (CTI) and digital forensics / incident response (DFIR) solutions, monitoring suspicious events, analyzing system activity and network traffic, and leading incident response procedures to triage, contain, and eradicate threats. The position requires a high level of curiosity that enables the analyst to analyze anomalies and events thoroughly using a variety of information available from Global Atlantic’s security solutions.
· Help manage security monitoring solutions and triage alerts to determine potential impact and urgency
· Monitor for suspicious system/network events, escalate confirmed threats, and assist with incident response for company systems and platforms
· Analyze open-source intelligence (OSINT) alerts to proactively prepare and respond to emerging threats
· Open incident tickets to track incident analysis, escalations, containment, eradication, and recovery efforts
· Work with various teams and advise others on resolving incidents and associated vulnerabilities that caused the initial security event
· Create and maintain analysis procedures for security monitoring (ex. steps to properly analyze an endpoint protection alert to evaluate false positives versus real threats)
· Remain updated on bleeding-edge threat intelligence, security technologies, news, vulnerabilities, and exploits
· Support and assist other Cyber Threat & Vulnerability team members with their ongoing tasks when necessary to balance workloads, such as executing vulnerability scans
Required Candidate Skills and Knowledge
· Minimum of six (6) years’ experience in Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) or Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR) positions; or an equivalent combination of education and experience (ex. Associate’s degree in Network/System Engineering or Administration, Information Assurance/Security, or other computing-related fields and four (4) years of professional experience)
· In-depth knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol suite, routing, and switching fundamentals
· Foundational understanding of critical network protocols and services, such as DNS, DHCP, and HTTP
· In-depth knowledge of the OSI model and the corresponding layers
· Advanced proficiency in Windows and Active Directory administration
· Intermediate proficiency in *nix operating system administration
· Advanced understanding of system hardening and security best practices
· Familiarity with Cyber Kill Chain and ATT&CK Framework concepts
· Advanced knowledge in common digital forensics suites and tools found in Linux security distros (ex. SIFT Workstation), such as WireShark, SleuthKit, Volatility Framework, NetworkMiner
· Ability to understand and code in high-level scripting or programming languages, such as PowerShell, C#, Python, Ruby, and Java
· Complex problem-solving and analytical skills; strong troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
· Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner verbally and in writing to audiences of varying technical expertise
· Ability to work independently in a proactive and self-directed manner; ability to work collaboratively with others on the Cyber Threat & Vulnerability team
Preferred Knowledge and Experience
· At least two (2) years of prior experience working in a Security Operations Center (SOC) with a focus on threat intelligence or incident response; or at least two (2) years of prior security consulting experience in client-facing roles performing digital forensics investigations, penetration testing, or red team exercises
· Knowledge of AWS, Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloud, or Google Cloud services and available detective controls
· Familiarity with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and CIS Critical Security Controls
· Certifications preferred – Comp TIA (Network+ / Security+ / CySA+ / PenTest+), GIAC (GCIH / GNFA / GCFA / GCTI / GSEC / GPEN), CEH, OSCP, SSCP, CISSP
· Knowledge of insurance companies and the financial service sector is a plus.
Various jurisdictions have passed pay transparency laws that require companies provide salary ranges for any positions for which they are accepting applications. Global Atlantic has offices in Atlanta, Batesville, Bermuda, Boston, Des Moines, Hartford, Indianapolis, and New York City. The base salary range posted below is inclusive of the lowest cost of living geography to the highest in which we have a Global Atlantic office.
Global Atlantic’s base salary range is determined through an analysis of similar positions in the external labor market. Base pay is just one component of Global Atlantic’s total compensation package for employees and at times we hire outside the boundaries of the salary range. Other rewards may include annual cash bonuses, long-term incentives (equity), generous benefits (including immediate vesting on employee contributions to a 401(k), as well as a company match on your contributions), and sales incentives. Actual compensation for all roles will be based upon geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer. Compensation for our more senior positions have a larger component of short-term cash bonus and long-term incentives. The base salary range for this role is $52,397 to $99,804.
TOTAL REWARDS STATEMENT
Global Atlantic’s total rewards package is reflective of our corporate values, particularly diversity, excellence and innovation, with a focus on inclusion, pay equity, and flexibility. We are proud to support your personal and professional growth and well-being through programs such as educational assistance, virtual physical therapy, remote/onsite fitness reimbursement, a medical second opinion program, pet insurance, military leave, parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility and family planning coverage. We strive to foster a culture of total well-being through community outreach and charitable giving programs.
We are active in our communities-
Social platforms provide an environment to collaborate with others and participate in friendly competitions towards achieving physical, emotional and financial well-being. Our highly competitive health, retirement, life and disability plans can be tailored to best suit your needs and those of your whole family.
Global Atlantic is committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can meaningfully contribute to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws. More than that, we strive to be inclusive of all backgrounds and experiences, which we feel gives us a competitive advantage in the market and within our firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Employees who require an accommodation to perform the essential functions of their job will participate in an interactive process which may include providing documentation. If you are hired and require an accommodation for any protected status, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click on the links below to learn more about Global Atlantic.
Global Atlantic Privacy Statement
32 Longview Lane
West Hartford, CT 06107
We encourage qualified applicants from all backgrounds to apply. As such, we are committed to achieving a diverse candidate pool for open positions and that our interview teams are made up of employees from different backgrounds. Sharing your background with us will help us with that focus, although recruiters and hiring managers will not have the ability to see individual responses (only aggregate information).
This information is not used to determine who is selected for interviews or will be hired, but is helpful in identifying resources, sites and groups which add value in increasing our applicant pool and ensures that we attract the best and most diverse workforce. This is purely voluntary but will help our mission to be inclusive.