Be the financial professional your clients stick with.
The fragile decade, the five years before retirement and the five years after, is a period of significant upheaval in the lives of your clients. It also marks a time when the number of financial professionals they work with often shrinks to one.
This workshop will provide you with the tools you need to turn your clients’ apprehension about retirement into anticipation for what the future holds. You’ll learn about the four phases of life transition and how to walk your clients through their next chapter. If you want to solidify your place as the one financial professional your clients stick with, this is the workshop for you. Watch this video to learn more about this workshop.
Maintain a lasting relationship with your clients as they enter retirement.
The Fragile Decade workshop will prepare you to go beyond the financial aspect of retirement with your clients. There’s a significant psychological component to retirement, and a growing number of customers expect their advisors to help them generate positive emotions about the next phase of their lives. In other words, turning their apprehension into anticipation.
"The median client size of the ‘experience-centric advisor’ is $1 million."1
Providing your clients with the blueprint to navigate the post-retirement waters doesn’t just strengthen the client-advisor relationship, but it’s good for business. The median client size of the ‘experience-centric advisor’ is $1 million, which is nearly double the median client size of traditional advisors.
With The Fragile Decade workshop, you will learn to enhance your financial professional offerings with experience-centric services. Here’s what to expect:
- Discover the emotional aspect of the four phases of retirement transitions.
- Understand the four core pillars of retirement happiness to focus on what matters most.
- See new ways to build and deepen your client relationships through empathy-mapping.
- Get a year-by-year, countdown-to-retirement blueprint that aligns with the four life transitions and encompasses the four pillars of happiness.
- Takeaway materials include: Keynote presentation, Fragile Decade companion guide, client worksheets, public seminar
Get started with The Fragile Decade workshop
To learn more about this workshop – complete this form. A Global Atlantic representative will email you the program materials and set up some time to discuss your needs. All programs are customizable and available online or in-person.