Learn to recognize and effectively engage with the four personality types
Not all conversations are easy, and it can often be difficult to pinpoint the exact reason why. The simple answer? All people are wired a little bit differently. A communication style that resonates with one person may be off-putting to someone else.
The CORE Four workshop will provide you with a firm understanding of the four dominant personality types and the best ways to connect with each. By gaining insight into how you, your team and others operate, you’ll be better positioned to communicate effectively. Watch this video to learn more about this workshop.
Learn to connect with every personality type
It can be tempting to prioritize working with clients with whom you share personality traits. After all, it’s easier to communicate with someone like yourself. But by developing the skills to communicate effectively with all personality types, even those much different from your own, you’ll be positioned to expand your book of business.
Forging strong connections with clients is a process—it’s not something that can happen overnight. And like any skill, understanding how to interact with different personality types takes practice to completely master. Having a strong foundation in the nuances between the types will create greater opportunities for you in the future.
With the CORE Four workshop, you will gain a greater understanding of yourself, your team and those you interact with. Here’s what to expect:
- Discover what makes you tick with the CORE FOUR personality assessment.
- Recognize the “tells,” strengths, and challenges of each personality type.
- Learn key adjustments to help you better connect with others.
- Improve your ability to quickly assess personality types and modify your approach to better engage your prospects and clients.
- Takeaway materials include: Keynote presentation, personality assessment, personality overview cheat sheet.
Get started with the CORE Four workshop
To learn more about this workshop – complete this form. A Global Atlantic representative will email you the program materials and set up some time to discuss your needs. All programs are customizable and available online or in-person.