Protection against life's challenges
Striking the balance between your changing needs is Lifetime Foundation, the first-of-its-kind permanent life insurance product that adjusts the death benefit guarantee. This new approach to life insurance provides you with more guaranteed coverage early on when your life insurance need is likely the greatest while maintaining a proportional death benefit guarantee in later years when your focus transitions to savings protection and leaving a legacy.
Lifetime Foundation has two levels of death benefit guarantees provided you meet applicable premium requirements:
- Initial Death Benefit Guarantee — the full face amount of your policy is guaranteed for 5-30 years, based on your issue age.
- Extended Death Benefit Guarantee — half of your policy’s face amount is guaranteed as long as your policy is in force.
Lifetime Foundation uses a Minimum Premium Test to ensure your guarantees stay in force. Even if your policy’s cash value is zero, your coverage will continue as long as the total amount of premiums paid has met the minimum required premium test.
Lifetime Foundation is ideal for someone looking for strong cash accumulation potential along with protection from market risk.
A Lifetime Builder indexed universal life insurance policy may play an integral role in planning for the expected, as well as the unexpected, with:
- An income tax free death benefit to help provide financial security for your loved ones in the event of your death.
- The potential to accumulate greater cash values over the life of the policy than other fixed-interest permanent insurance products.
Lifetime Builder is a flexible premium life insurance policy offering death benefits and a choice of interest crediting strategies, which offer opportunities to build cash value while offering protection at the same time. A Lifetime Builder indexed universal life insurance policy can earn interest based in part on the upward movement of major stock market index, such as the S&P 500® Index, subject to certain limitations. These limits may include cap rates, participation rates and strategy expense charges. This provides greater interest crediting potential compared to other fixed interest permanent life insurance policies where the interest rate is declared by the insurance company.
Lifetime Builder is ideal for someone looking for strong cash accumulation potential along with protection from market risk.
Lifetime Provider can provide an affordable approach for protecting what’s important to you. Lifetime Provider offers life insurance coverage that:
- Provides affordable death benefit protection.
- Offers cash value growth that can help support the death benefit or help out with life’s unexpected events.
- Allows you flexibility to adjust your premium based on your individual needs and obligations.
Lifetime Provider is an indexed universal life insurance policy. The major difference between traditional universal life and indexed universal life is the way the interest is calculated and credited to the cash value of your insurance policy. An indexed universal life insurance policy calculates and credits interest based in part on the upward movement of a major stock market index, subject to certain limitations such as caps, expense charges and participation rates. This may give you greater potential for growth compared to traditional universal life policies, where the interest rate is declared by the insurance company, particularly in a low-interest rate environment.
Survivorship Builder is a flexible premium indexed universal life insurance policy that covers two lives under a single policy. Survivorship Builder can play an integral role in planning by providing the following benefits:
- Pays an income tax free death benefit at the second death.
- Provides liquidity for estate taxes and efficient wealth transfer.
- Potential for tax advantaged access to cash values to supplement income needs.
- Under certain circumstances, people who would otherwise be uninsurable on a single life insurance policy due to their health can be covered with another individual.
- Provides more efficient cash value accumulation due to lower insurance charges than a single-life policy.