Making a difference in our communities
Global Atlantic believes we have a responsibility to support the communities where we work, and we focus our charitable efforts around this community-oriented philosophy.
- Employees in each office are empowered to locally choose the organizations we support to make a difference where we live and work.
- Global Atlantic allocates funds each year for each of our nine offices' local charitable endeavors.
- Volunteer days provide an opportunity for employees to spend a day out of the office, giving back to the local community.
- A Matching Gift Program encourages personal giving by matching employee charitable donations to eligible organizations.
- Every Global Atlantic office hosted at least one volunteering opportunity, with roughly 75% of the employee population participating.
- Global Atlantic offices supported 43 different charitable organizations, both financially and through our volunteer efforts.
- Many employees took advantage of the Matching Gift Program.