Pursuant to Company policy, all employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 to access GA facilities. Currently, most of our interviews will occur over video. All offices are currently open, and our employees are back 4 or 5 days a week in NY and 3 days a week in all other offices. If you have questions on this policy or the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global Atlantic Financial Group is a leader in the U.S. life insurance and annuity industry, serving the needs of individuals and institutions. Global Atlantic is a majority-owned subsidiary of KKR, a leading global investment firm that offers alternative asset management across multiple strategies and capital markets solutions.
Global Atlantic is looking for a diverse team of talented individuals who reinforce our culture of collaboration and innovation. We are dedicated to the career development of our people because we know they are critical to our long-term success. Join our team and come grow with us.
The primary responsibility of the Life NB Senior Analyst is to direct the daily activities of the New Business team through the monitoring of workflows and staff availability. The Life New Business Senior Analyst will perform as an active team member and will have primary responsibility for meeting team responsiveness and quality measures. They will review suspense accounts and aging cases for resolution. The Senior Analyst will review JIRA incidents, categorize errors, address the reinforcement of standards to improve team performance. The Senior Analyst will investigate and rectify customer issues in a timely manner, escalate and communicate as appropriate. They will develop and maintain professional working relationships with key accounts, internal and external customers. The Senior Analyst will work closely with the Life New Business Associate to create, manage, and maintain the analysis for managerial reporting to Leadership and provide back up as needed.
TOTAL REWARDS STATEMENT
Global Atlantic’s total rewards package is reflective of our corporate values, particularly diversity, excellence and innovation, with a focus on inclusion, pay equity, and flexibility. We are proud to support your personal and professional growth and well-being through programs such as educational assistance, virtual physical therapy, remote/onsite fitness reimbursement, a medical second opinion program, pet insurance, military leave, parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility and family planning coverage. We strive to foster a culture of total well-being through community outreach and charitable giving programs.
We are active in our communities-
- New York: Red Hook Conservancy, Girls Who Invest and The Bowery Mission
- Boston: Cradles to Crayons, Project Bread, Let’s Get Ready, Rise Against Hunger, Salvation Army and many other local volunteer organizations in around the Boston area
- Hartford: Habitat for Humanity, Foodshare, Humane Society, Hands on Hartford, Mercy Shelter and Dog Star Rescue
- Indianapolis: Elevate Indianapolis, Gleaners Food Bank and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Batesville: American Cancer Society Relay for Life, Angels of Giving, Margaret Mary Health Foundation, Ripley County Community Foundation, Safe Passage, Batesville High School Sponsorships, local area youth sports and food pantries, as well as many others
- Des Moines: United Way, Central Iowa Shelter & Services, Junior Achievement of Central Iowa and Make a Wish Foundation
- Berwyn: Food drive and will be planning an event to help a local family over the holidays
- Atlanta: Packaged Good Organization, which helps the most vulnerable community members with providing personalized care packages for people in need including the elderly, our armed forces, the homeless and hospitalized kids
- Bermuda: Sponsor of a weekly feeding program operated by The Hamilton Seventh-Day Adventist Church
Social platforms provide an environment to collaborate with others and participate in friendly competitions towards achieving physical, emotional and financial well-being. Our highly competitive health, retirement, life and disability plans can be tailored to best suit your needs and those of your whole family.
Global Atlantic is committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can meaningfully contribute to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws. More than that, we strive to be inclusive of all backgrounds and experiences, which we feel gives us a competitive advantage in the market and within our firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Employees who require an accommodation to perform the essential functions of their job will participate in an interactive process which may include providing documentation. If you are hired and require an accommodation for any protected status, please email email@example.com.
Global Atlantic Financial Company Employee Candidate Privacy Notice
32 Longview Lane
West Hartford, CT 06107
We encourage qualified applicants from all backgrounds to apply. As such, we are committed to achieving a diverse candidate pool for open positions and that our interview teams are made up of employees from different backgrounds. Sharing your background with us will help us with that focus, although recruiters and hiring managers will not have the ability to see individual responses (only aggregate information).
This information is not used to determine who is selected for interviews or will be hired, but is helpful in identifying resources, sites and groups which add value in increasing our applicant pool and ensures that we attract the best and most diverse workforce. This is purely voluntary but will help our mission to be inclusive.